In no particular order, people who are happy at work show the following symptoms:
- They are happy to go to work; they do not suffer from stress or fear about it.
- They smile and laugh at work.
- They greet and interact socially with their colleagues.
- They are rarely on sick leave, only when it is serious.
- They do not think of leaving their employer.
- They talk positively about their work, their boss and their company.
- They bring new ideas to their colleagues and boss.
- They have little physical or mental need to take a vacation; they are not burnt out.
- They do not gossip and they do not do office politics.
- Last, but not least: they are happy in their personal lives, too.
Copyright 2009 The Happy Future Group Consulting Ltd.