In no particular order of course, you will notice that happy people:
- Are in good health.
- Smile and laugh often and look at others in the eyes when talking to them.
- Are assertive, not aggressive.
- Do not envy or criticize others, they have a positive attitude.
- Make other people happy and are loved.
- Have no addiction, they just do not need any.
- Like what they do (personally as well as professionally) and they like who they are.
- Are themselves and accept others the way they are.
- Are not selfish or self-centered.
- Problems do not seem to stick to them; they just deal with them.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Yet, how many people do you know who would qualify?
Copyright 2009 The Happy Future Group Consulting Ltd.